Is there any specification / documentation for the JSON returned by the
single-cell server? Maybe I haven't looked enough, but all I see is how to
use it via the js api. For the Android app I'd like to access the server on
a bit lower level. Right now I've just hacked something together, but it
would be nice if we could make it more permanent and perhaps include the
java parser into the server testing framework.

On a more direct level, I'm confused by the following:

1) When evaluating a cell, I also get all previous responses back (previous
msg_ids). Is there a way to omit the history?

2) The session_end object seems to be very different from the other
objects: Its parent_header misses the msg_id, whats the rationale behind
that? And its ["header"]["msg_id"] seems to be a new uuid that isn't used
anywhere else, whats that for?