Le 07/01/2012 05:44, Dima Pasechnik a écrit :
For me, alpha5 built OK on an ARM box running 11.10.
(it needed a couple of ARM-specific fixes, but otherwise was just fine).
It does not have readline-dev installed, which probably explains why I
had not R-related
problems.
Should one expect any regressions with alpha6?

I started to build alpha6 on my ARM box with the following changes :
- William Stein's flint package ;
- the readline package linked to in Jeroen Demeyer's mail starting this thread (and I don't have libreadline-dev on the system) ;
- my own singular package.

So we will see soon.

Snark on #sagemath

PS: "soon" is of course relative : the build started about 18h ago, and last time it took 30h to build, but with an ICE in the middle so I had to restart after an unknown lapse.