I have edited the supported platforms page to reflect the following, see
http://wiki.sagemath.org/SupportedPlatforms

* Increased needed diskspace to 3GB.

* Changed phrase about memory to "It is recommended to have at least 2
GB of RAM (you may get away with less, but you can not be sure).  In
order to run all doctests, Sage needs up to 2.2 GB of memory."

* Added RHEL 5.6 to fully supported (rosemary buildbot).

* Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) PPC moved to "fully supported".  There is still
one bug concerning maxima.py, but there is a known fix.

* Added OS X 10.6 32-bit (before, only 64-bit was mentioned).

* Upgraded versions of various buildslaves

* Sage on Solaris SPARC moved to untested.  In practice it's actually
broken on the Skynet machine "mark".  I have personally never managed to
build Sage on mark (in the time of Mitesh Patel, it supposedly did work).

* Sage on Solaris x86 moved to untested since we no longer have fulvia.

* Removed "A port can be expected in 2011" everywhere.

* Completely removed "openSUSE 11.2 and 11.3 are known not to work
currently, though these issues should be fixed for Sage 4.6." as I don't
know the current status of this.

* Added "For Ubuntu 11.10, you need at least sage-4.8."

* Removed reference to http://wiki.sagemath.org/linuxPPC64, instead
refer to http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11705