On 1/17/12 8:14 PM, François Bissey wrote:

Let's not get out of focus here. Switching to stuff like sage-on-gentoo (on
a prefix) or lmonade is in the future. We need to get it running properly
first. The present is the fate of the twisted spkg.

Thanks for bringing us back around. We've posted the necessary patch on http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11874 and updated the sagenb spkg at http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11080 to include twisted.

So #11874 just needs review.

Thanks,

Jason