+1

I had to go look up what GSOC was first ...

Jt
On Feb 7, 2012 11:27 PM, "Jason Aubrey" <aubre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:17 PM, kcrisman <kcris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > * overhaul 2d graphics to be consistent, take advantage of matplotlib
>> > much more, etc.  Introduce svg or html5 frontends for matplotlib that
>> > make interactive browser graphics easier (like interacts)
>>
>> These would be really cool.
>>
>> > * webwork/sage integration
>>
>> There are real people already working on this, and WW is definitely a
>> good partner for this - great idea.  Cc:ing a few relevant people in
>> case WW would be interested in cosponsoring that particular idea.
>>

> Yes, we are certainly interested! <I boldly assert on behalf of Mike and
> John ;) >
>
> JasonA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This communication may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient or if you are not authorized to receive
it, please
notify and return the message to the sender.   Unauthorized reviewing,
forwarding,
copying, distributing or using this information is strictly prohibited.