Hi Robert,

> (1) I uploaded a new patch of the same name with the previous patch, but
> the
> > patchbot doesn't seem to be triggered. I already tried "?kick", with no
> > help. Is there other way to kick the patchbot? Do I need to upload the
> same
> > patch with other name?
>
> Has it ever been triggered for that ticket?

Several times, but at the last time, the patchbot stopped at the midway and
this was reported in the sage-devel days ago. Then I uploaded the same
patch again and again, but the patchbot is not triggered. Actually the
ticket is

in the case you want to look into it.

> (2) A patch passes all tests on both Mac and Ubuntu on my own machine, but
> > it fails on Ubuntu on the patchbot. How should I interpret this
> situation?
>
> I can't run long-running processes on sage.math without being killed.
> This happens for me when building or testing sage manually as well,
> and I've wasted I don't know how much time trying to track this down
> as it's a real pain. Look at the failures, and see if there's anything
> related, and if they're all just "killed."

This patch

is a very small one. I can't imagine this patch causes the patchbot hit the
time limit.

That being said, just last night I was getting a ticket ready to put
> the patchbot into Sage itself, so anyone can run it (against the
> central server).

That will be great. Anyway, thank you for attention!

Kwankyu