This does not work cleanly with Sage because the css and js refer to
each other and the paths aren't just simple relative paths.  You need
to run mod_proxy_html and rewrite css, js and some of the html pages
on the fly.  At least that was my experience when trying to have ssl
in front.  I never tried using it for straight unencrypted reverse
proxy, which in my experience is a little easier.