On 2/16/12 10:33 PM, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
In gmane.comp.mathematics.sage.devel, you wrote:
On 16 February 2012 18:28, Dima Pasechnik<dimp...@gmail.com>  wrote:
In gmane.comp.mathematics.sage.devel, you wrote:
I started a wiki server from the same account that I use to run a Sage
notebook server with no problems, by issuing the command "sage -wiki".
  It sort of works, but I get a lot of error messages, starting with

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/usr/local/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Twisted-9.0.0-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/twisted/application/a
pp.py", line 668, in parseOptions
     usage.Options.parseOptions(self, options)

what about trying this with twisted-11 spkg instead? I cannot imagine
someone wants to look at this in twisted 9, given it's going away...

Where is that?  And does one install it as with any other optional spkg?
it's required by the new sagenb.

I don't have time to follow the sagenb events at the moment, so I don't
know whether twisted is going to be removed from Sage proper completely,
or not.

The current plan is that twisted will be bundled in with the sagenb spkg, and will not have a separate spkg.

Thanks,

Jason