Dear Young Number Theoretic Sage-Developers,

I'm co-organizing (with Brian Conrey, Chantal David, Wei Ho, Nina
Snaith, and Mike Rubinstein) an AMS Mathematics Research Community on
Arithmetic Statistics (=number theory) to be held June 24-30 in Snowbird, Utah.

Applications are due by **March 1**. We're looking for postdocs and
advanced grad students.  Most spots are reserved for U.S. citizens
as well as to those who are affiliated with U.S. institutions. But there are
a few spots for non-US citizens.

More info, including how to apply, is here:

http://www.ams.org/programs/research-communities/mrc-12

(scroll to the bottom for instructions on applying. Deadline is March 1).

Thanks,

 William

--
William Stein