There are now wiki pages for these events; the following people are
planning on attending (though some won't be there full time):

*Review Days* (March 17-22): http://wiki.sagemath.org/review2

   - Jen Balakrishnan (Harvard University)
   - Rob Beezer (University of Puget Sound)
   - Jon Bober (University of Washington)
   - Tom Boothby (Simon Frasier University)
   - Robert Bradshaw (Google)
   - Keshav Kini (Nanyang Technological University)
   - David Roe (University of Calgary)
   - William Stein (University of Washington)

*Doc Days* (April 17-22): http://wiki.sagemath.org/doc6

*Bug Days* (May 24-29): http://wiki.sagemath.org/bug19

   - Rob Beezer (University of Puget Sound)
   - Jon Bober (University of Washington)
   - Volker Braun (Dublin Institute for Advanced Study)
   - Karl-Dieter Crisman (Gordon College)
   - Dan Drake (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
   - Keshav Kini (Nanyang Technological University)
   - Andrey Novoseltsev (University of Alberta)
   - Martin Raum (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics)
   - David Roe (University of Calgary)
   - Julian Ruth (Leibniz University)
   - William Stein (University of Washington)

If you're local and plan to attend, please add your name to the wiki
pages.  If you're not local and would like to attend, please e-mail me to
inquire about funding to participate.
David