Hello

Am 2012-03-16 20:41, schrieb Vivek Hamirwasia:
> Sir,
>    I was going through SAGE project proposals for GSOC 2012. I am highly
> interested in mathematics and programming and wish to learn more about
> the level of mathematics that SAGE deals with. I am currently pursuing
> my B.Tech in Computer Science and have undertaken various higher
> Mathematics courses. Also, I am well-versed with python and C/C++ which
> I believe are the programming languages used for SAGE applications.
> Hence, I just wanted your guidance on as to how I should apply for the
> "Numerical Systems" project as this project interests me.
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Vivek Hamirwasia
> Computer Science Undergraduate
> International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad,India

For the application itself you find a template on the GSoC2012-Sage
webpage.
Concerning that particular project: Can you explain which "higher
Mathematics courses" you attended, where your mathematical interests
are, maybe why you chose that project (from a mathematical point of
view) and so on.

Daniel