On 20 Mrz., 09:22, David Roe <r...@math.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Yep, that listing lets you convert manually in either direction.  But
> there's no way I can see to run ticket queries testing whether the
> currently logged in user is the author/reviewer of a given ticket.

Well, the list on the wiki page is just prose.  [You could of course
try to parse it and create your own table.]

But trac does somewhere(tm) have its own mapping from trac account
names to real names, although I don't know what people enter into that
field, or where it is at all used within trac.  (You can see that
field on your "Preferences" page.)

-leif