Le mardi 20 mars 2012 12:33:27 UTC+1, Maarten Derickx a écrit :

> I noticed that the loading of
> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/admin/accounts/users now takes
> significantly longer. It used to take less then a second but when I now go
> there to create a new user it takes at least 5 seconds (if not more). The
> stupid thing is that after having created a new account, I can read and
> delete the account creation confirmation mail send out by trac before the
> webpage is loaded again.

Ok, so the 5 seconds in the previous mail was an huge understatement, when
it didn't load fast previous time I did some other stuff and came back
later to see it was loaded. I now timed it and it took 2 minutes and 35
seconds. This is really bad, because if I now have to create a new account
I have to wait that long before I can start the creation. And after the
creation I again have to wait that long to see if it went ok.