> Are we using the same schema as at
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseSchema, or do we have
> modifications of our own?  Actually, I'm not sure why I'm asking since I
> don't really have DBA skills, and I don't want to be a trac admin. :-)
>  Thanks to those who have this (often thankless) job.

I think we're using the same schema.  Before you linked to this I created
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/wiki/DBSchema, but I haven't gone
through all the tables to make sure they're the same.

There are a few additions to the database that might make writing the
queries I'm interested in easier.  But I don't know if the right answer is
to add them, or to make my SQL statements faster.  :-)

* It would be great to have a real_name column in the session table (you
can think of the session table as basically listing users).
* I don't know whether casting from integer to string is actually slowing
my queries down, but if so it would be nice to have a ticket column in the
attachment table (which would be an integer for attachments on ticket and
NULL otherwise).

My concern with adding these columns would be that they wouldn't get
automatically updated by the trac software.

It would also be nice to delete the 499726 spammer users from the session
table.  Any objections?
David