On 3/29/12 9:21 AM, Jason Grout wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're working on removing some warts in the interact implementation.
Unfortunately, this involves some changes to how input_box works, as
detailed below. If you care, please comment on these changes. If the
consensus is that these changes are good, we'll merge these changes into
the Sage cell server [1], and eventually they will make it into Sage.

[1] https://github.com/sagemath/sagecell/pull/274

We've merged these changes into the Sage Cell server and made them live on aleph.sagemath.org, so you can test the changes there and let us know if you like them or don't like them.

Thanks,

Jason