Em 10 de abril de 2012 13:50, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade
<paulo.cesar.pereira.de.andr...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> Em 10 de abril de 2012 05:05, Gustavo de Oliveira
> <goliveir...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>> I have recently uploaded to the trac server a Portuguese translation of "A
>> Tour of Sage" and "Tutorial":
>>
>> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12502
>> http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12822
>>
>> If you read Portuguese, please review the above tickets. If you know someone
>> who could do that, please let him know. Otherwise I will look for reviewers.
>> It just happens that I don't have any Portuguese reader near me at the
>> moment...

  After further reading, I notice that you did put significant work on
it, as the
quality is actually very good and there are no (aparent) spelling errors. A few
long phrases translations could be better, but that is the job of someone from
Linguistics, not Mathematics, as it is very easy to miss the context :-) And
you did the right thing of not translating literal output of programs, comments,
etc, what is a bane of several translations not done by, or not properly
reviewed by people from the specific area.

  Quoting of "overhead" in doc/pt/tutorial/interactive_shell.rst could be better
done with something like "Devido ao processamento extra da interface pexect"

  I am a bit unsure about the usage of the word "salvado" where "salvo" looks
more natural, but I am probably wrong, and read almost only english text...

  In doc/pt/tutorial/interfaces.rst the first quote of
``'znprimroot(10007)'`` may
cause issues in documentation generation, as it is a utf8 quote, not a single
quote.

  Spelling error "poliômios" (and variáveis without accent in the same line) in
doc/pt/tutorial/interfaces.rst

  In no place the word "navegador" is used, so should be ok, as at least does
not mix with the english word "browser".

  "Debugador" probably should be translated to "depurador".

  In doc/pt/tutorial/introduction.rst, probably should translate "O arquivo de
instalação ..." instead of "O arquivo para donwload ..."

  Some people prefer shift+clique instaed of shift-click, so, but optional,
may be better to use "+" instead of "-" and translate click (but not shift).

  "(escaped)" in parenthesis (in latex.rst) may need a better translation.
Maybe rephrase, to remove contradictory information, somewhat like:
... uma barra adicional para prevenir a interpretação pelo Python ...

  "é necessário interver na decisão" should be "intervir" ou "decidir"?

  Too bad there isn't a proper word for "string" as used in computer
science, so, it should be better to use it instead of something like
"texto quotado" or "cadeia de caracteres".

  "mas define environments adicionais" should be ok to translate
to "ambientes" or "interfaces"?

  Now in doc/pt/tutorial/programming.rst...
  Esse "preparsing" ..., should translate to Essa "preparação" ...

  "Nenhum pré-processador (preparsing)", just write "Nenhum pré-processamento"

  mapeamento de objetos "hashable" em objetos arbitrários
probably better to s/"hashable"/(hash table)/. Or call it somewhat
like "lista associativa".

  "O Python possui um tipo set (conjuntos) nativo."
should not mix quoting or parenthesis from/to english :-) Better to use
  "O Python possui um tipo de conjuntos (set) nativo." Or even be more
verbose as in "(set em inglês)" as pattern done later in tour_advanced.rst
but in same place a mispelling :-)  "(singla em inglês)" instead of
"(sigla em inglês)".

  "laços (loops)" just use "interações"?

  "Profiling" is another word without proper translation as used in
computer sciences, could use somewhat like "análise de desempenho",
but probably just to clarify what the term "profiling" stands for.

 "As macros utilizadas ... environment". Macro in portuguese, is the
antonym of micro, so, a non programmer will not understand. The non
translated environment could be "campo" (instead of the usual 1 to 1
ambiente translation).

  I prefer to read "entretanto" instead of "todavia" but either is correct.

  In doc/pt/tutorial/tour_assignment.rst
... O Python é uma linguagem "dinâmicamente digitada" ... should be
... O Python é uma linguagem de tipagem dinâmica ...
I also prefer to use "Sage" or "Python"  instead of "O Sage" or
"O Python".
Same for C, should be "tipagem estática", and then remove the
english text in parenthesis.

  Now in doc/pt/tutorial/tour_coercion.rst...
  There is some mix of "coagir", "coerção" and "coação", abeit to some
extent all mean pretty much the same thing in this context, not sure what
the proper translation should be, as the direct "conversão" from
"converstion" only make things more confusing. But as the text
itself explains, could use "conversão explicita" (conversion) and
"conversão implicita" (coersion).

  Translation of "parents"  to "parentes" is not technically correct
("parente" is translation of "relative", "familia" from "family" could
be better).
  "strongly typed" -> "tipagem forte"

  Sorry for replying a more complete review to sage-devel, but for some
reason I failed to log to the trac to commented there, attempted resetting
my password but no luck...

Paulo