Is it normal that after changing $SAGE_ROOT/devel/sage/module_list.py
it is not enough to do sage -b, but sage -ba is required?

I just made some changes as I am testing a new eclib spkg which
required editing module_list.py since the new version has only one
library file instead of 4, and was surprised to see some doctest
failures in apparently unrelated places (sage/misc/sagedoc.py,
sage/misc/sageinspect.py and more) where the error was caused by teh
non-existence of the old libraries which are deleted.  Is there
anywhere other than in sage_modules.py where libraries installed by
spkgs are mentioned?

John