I'm working on some p-adic modular symbols code, and am writing a file that
uses zn_poly.  Unfortunately, when I try to compile, I get the following
error from gcc:

$SAGE_ROOT/local/include/zn_poly/zn_poly.h:72: error: redefinition of
typedef 'pari_ulong'
$SAGE_ROOT/local/include/pari/parigen.h:19: error: previous declaration of
'pari_ulong' was here

The relevant lines in those header files are:
zn_poly.h:
typedef unsigned long ulong;

parigen.h:
typedef unsigned long pari_ulong;
#define ulong pari_ulong

I don't even need pari in this file, but it's getting included somehow.
Any ideas for how to fix the conflict, or at least how to figure out where
parigen.h is getting included?  The cython file I'm working on is
accessible at

https://github.com/haikona/OMS/blob/master/sage/modular/overconvergent/pollack/dist.pyx
https://github.com/haikona/OMS/blob/master/sage/modular/overconvergent/pollack/dist.pxd

Thanks,