Em 23 de abril de 2012 16:54, mmarco <mma...@unizar.es> escreveu:
> Ok, switching to a newer version of ubuntu solved the eclib problem.
> Now i have another one. Building the sage package i get this error
> message:
>
> Building modified file sage/ext/interpreters/wrapper_el.pyx.
> Executing 296 commands (using 4 threads)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "setup.py", line 830, in <module>
>    execute_list_of_commands(queue)
>  File "setup.py", line 287, in execute_list_of_commands
>    execute_list_of_commands_in_parallel(command_list, nthreads)
>  File "setup.py", line 238, in execute_list_of_commands_in_parallel
>    p = Pool(nthreads)
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/__init__.py",
> line 227, in Pool
>    return Pool(processes, initializer, initargs)
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/pool.py", line
> 84, in __init__
>    self._setup_queues()
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/pool.py", line
> 131, in _setup_queues
>    self._inqueue = SimpleQueue()
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/queues.py",
> line 328, in __init__
>    self._rlock = Lock()
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/
> synchronize.py", line 117, in __init__
>    SemLock.__init__(self, SEMAPHORE, 1, 1)
>  File "/sage/sage-4.8/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/
> synchronize.py", line 49, in __init__
>    sl = self._semlock = _multiprocessing.SemLock(kind, value,
> maxvalue)
> OSError: [Errno 38] Function not implemented
> sage: There was an error installing modified sage library code.
>

> It seems that some os function that sage uses is not provided by the
> android kernel. Maybe this means that there is no hope for sage runing
> over android in a chroot?

  I did not look very closely at a related issue in chroot'ed builds in x86,
but it should be possible to make python multiprocessing use some
other approach like pipes in these conditions. What I did to get sage
to build in the Mandriva build system was to "backport" the previous
logic for a single process build:

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/sagemath/current/SOURCES/sage-4.8-build.patch?r1=767969&r2=767968&pathrev=767969

Paulo