The author of akmaxsat is a good friend of mine. He was excited to hear
that an interface to his solver might be added to Sage. So if you need
any additional interface in akmaxsat, he should be able to do something
about it.

If you start writing a wrapper, please CC me (saraedum) on the ticket —
I'd like to help to such efforts.

julian

* Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> [2012-05-01 09:07:51 +0000]: