I'm writing some modules for sage, and I would like to get some auto-
completion and refactoring abilities.  I can get some things to work,
such as pyflakes for code checking, but I would really like ropemacs
to work.

I see there is a page on the wiki about setting up IDEs, but no
mention is made of the emacs IDE features.  I know many sage
developers use emacs, so I was wondering if anyone had gotten ropemacs
or pymacs or something similar to work.

If so, would anybody be willing to document the procedure?

Thanks!

Greg Laun