I just had a look at boost, if we delete the documentation then it is 25MB.
Without documentation and tests it is 15MB, though I'd rather have the
tests included.

Although most of boost is headers, some libraries need to be compiled. The
biggest question is probably if we want to build boost/Python, which is
roughly the inverse of Cython: write Python objects in C++.

Boost/Math/Special functions might be useful to avoid the shortcomings of
the libc implementations on some platforms.