On 05/20/2012 10:39 AM, Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
On 05/20/12 03:38 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
On 05/20/2012 06:50 AM, David Kirkby wrote:
On 20 May 2012 00:58, Volker Braun<vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
Currently, the cephes package only prints:

"We do not install the cephes library on any operating system except
Cygwin."

I believe when someone else (I forget who), was working on the FreeBSD
port, he needed Cephas too. I believe Sage is now building on FreeBSD,
but it might be using this too.

dave

That was me. Yes, please keep cephes in sage.

It was Peter Jeremy before you working on the FreeBSD port.

Yes, my apologies if there was any misattribution. I use Peter Jeremy's patches in the port of sage to FreeBSD.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=sage&stype=name&sektion=math