Le jeudi 7 juin 2012 05:20:02 UTC+2, Nils Bruin a écrit :

> As remarked on:
>
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/SageServer
>
> it's essentially impossible to safely run sage to natively listen on
> port 80 or port 443, because these are privileged ports and sage
> currently doesn't have convenient mechanisms to relinquish privileges
> after opening the port.

Maybe its also worth looking into authbind . I use it for quite a while now
to run sage.mderickx.nl nativily on a privaliged port. authbind is a linux
tool which allows you to configure which non privaleged users can use which
non privaleged ports. Note that in my case I still can't use port 80 or 443
since apache already needs to listen to those ports to server other
webpages.