I didn't have any problems compiling on Fedora 17 x86_64. The libopcodes.so
is part of the binutils rpm, so if you have /bin/as you should also have
libopcodes. The only possible issue that I can think of is that libopcodes
links to zlib and that might potentially conflict with the Sage zlib on
i386...