I have made a lot of fixes to my autotools spkg, essentially improving
it from a "proof of concept" to a "real" spkg.  For this reason, I would
like to move the package from experimental to optional.

The main change is that the package now ships an auto-generated Makefile
to build the various different versions of autotools, with correct
dependencies (e.g. autoconf-2.62 depends on automake-1.10).  This made
the packaging process a lot more involved, but the spkg-install is much
simplified (it essentially just executes make).

I added Texinfo to the package, since that's a prerequisite and it's
also often used for bootstrapping packages, so it fits with the theme.

There are also a lot of small fixes to make the package more portable,
it no longer requires GNU-specific tools.  Indeed, it now builds on all
buildbot systems that I tried (sage, rosemary, iras, bsd, moufang, mark,
hawk).

Please review this *optional* package:

Thanks,
Jeroen.