I did notice that, as I stated before.  But the function is named
'random seed', which implies it is to seed an RNG, *not* that is in an
RNG.  I think this could leave people to conclude the sequence will be
cryptographically sucure. So whilst I'm not disagreeing with what you
say, and agree the documetation is correct in what it says, I believe
there's a big chance for confusion. It should state this seed is
cryptographically secure, but any sequence generated using an RNG
which is seeded by this, it will not be.