I was very surprised that the map was right for me, in that there is a blob
in my location.  Of course, it is for someone else, who is not actually
there.  Golam Hossain is now at the Indian Institute of Science Education
and Research (IISER) - Kolkata, India.  I am where he was (Department of
Mathematics, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick,
Canada).

cheers,

Hugh