2012/11/21 Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com>

> I've just posted a new VM. As I wrote in the other thread, the new VM
> doesn't isolate the gui user from the Sage server any more so automatic
> login works inside the VM.

Sorry, I don't understand "the other thread" you are referring to. Is it in
this mailing list or in another one? I'm not subscribed to all Sage related
lists ATM. I looked at the *Index Of* in your URL and saw the new date. I
will download it immediately. :)

> Chromium isn't in Fedora

OMG. o.O
By the way, I just *DuckDuckGo*-ed a bit and found that there is an
unofficial repository: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chromium
I know, using completely open source software may not be the priority, but
it can be nice. :)

> Javascript performance is pretty important for the Sage notebook, which is
> why I prefer it in the VM.

Does it mean Firefox is slower with that? What about e.g. Midori? AFAIK it
uses Webkit too.

Thank you for your answer and excuse me for not finding the other thread.

Best regards,

--
*Andrea Lazzarotto* - http://andrealazzarotto.com*
*