On 11/25/2012 09:25 AM, Andrzej Giniewicz wrote:
> Good news - it is said to be fixed in git (like 10 minutes ago). I will
> test git version soon.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/maxima/code/ci/5ad2bf71294381da63cafdeded1e5e2de03aa936/
>
> Anyway, is such cases (wrong answers), do we wait for 5.28.1/5.29 or
> backport this (short) patch into 5.28.0 spkg?

Whatever you can convince someone to do. If the next Maxima bump is
trivial (i.e. it doesn't break any doctests), I'd just wait for that and
open a ticket as soon as it's released.

On the other hand, if it looks like upgrading Maxima will be an ordeal
and you can get someone to review the backported patch, you can do that
with a lot less effort.