On 12/18/12 12:55 AM, Benjamin Jones wrote:
In other words, it's useful to be able to map over them, e.g. map the
function that is multiplication by a constant element of SR over a
comparison

Is it really useful? How many people take advantage of this? I thought it was interesting, but I've never had an opportunity to use it. Now I'm wary because it misleads the user, as the original post shows.

Thanks,

Jason