Helloooooooooooooooo everybody !!!

While messing with things I do not understand, I happened to type this :

sage: p = PolynomialRing(QQ,"xy")
sage: p('aerh')
TypeError: unable to convert aerh to a rational

It produces a long exception (but for a weird reason), and it seems to be
much slower than necessary... There's also the following line, which does
not raise the same exception but takes a LOT of time too :

sage: P = BooleanPolynomialRing(n*k,names=["x"+str(i)+"y"+str(j) for i in
range(9) for j in range(3)], order='lex')
sage: P('arharharhaerharh')

If somebody here happens to know where this could code from ^^;;

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssss !!

Nathann