On 2013-02-16 05:30, Kannappan Sampath wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would be very glad if someone can please help me with this problem. I
> had wanted to review some doctest-adding patches. So, as a preliminary,
> if I did sage -t <filename>, I get mysterious errors.

I think we need more information about exactly what you're trying to do.
1) was this a build from source or a binary build?
2) do you get the same errors with a plain vanilla Sage (without the
extra patches)?
3) does the "sage" executable refer to the version of Sage you're testing?
4) did you remember to run "sage -b" after applying the patch?