Yep, same opinion : I think that it's ok. When I do it, it is because I
think that it should not appear in the list of "tickets needing review",
just in case somebody goes there to find something to review. It's not
funny to do so when half of the tickets needing review are actually totally
abandonned :-)

Nathann