> A single reviewer adds a lot of value, but the marginal benefit per
> reviewer goes down quickly while the marginal cost goes up. That being
> said, if you don't feel confortable giving something a positive
> review, just leave some comments (perhaps even setting it to needs
> work) and move on.

Oh. And if you remember, please say so explicitly on the ticket. Something
like "I don't feel comfortable, so I will let somebody else review it".
Otherwise people (err.. I) assume that you are still working on the review
and will not do it myself if I find this ticket on the trac server :-)

Nathann