On 04/24/2013 02:57 AM, Keshav Kini wrote:
William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> writes:
On Apr 22, 2013 11:28 AM, "Jeroen Demeyer" <jdeme...@cage.ugent.be> wrote:
As only link or even the default link, I am against this because
the repo doesn't correspond to Sage. If I would be new to Sage, I
would find it very confusing that the source code repo doesn't
correspond to the downloaded tarball.

We could easily have a github repo that does corr. to the last
release.

I think what Jeroen means is that the github repo does not correspond in
directory structure to the current <=sage-5 directory structure found in
the tarballs, complete with SPKGs etc, but rather to the future >=sage-6
directory structure.
Exactly. And moreover, the tool (git vs. hg) doesn't correspond either.