Hi sage-devel!

I would like to invite you to the new SWMATH service.

http://www.swmath.org/

It's an information service regarding math. software
and it's main emphasis lies in collecting
citations of mathematical software.

So, it's a service where you might benefit when writing research proposals
involving your software.

SWMATH is a cooperation between the 'Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut
Oberwolfach' and 'FIZ Karlsruhe'. So we use the article database of the ZBMATH:

http://www.zentralblatt-math.org/zbmath/en/ .

Yes, and it even includes Sage ;-). Well, at the moment it's
at position 8 in total number of citations which is not bad, considering it's
age.

Every feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Michael