Pong wrote:
Hi leif, thank you for looking into this issue as well.
Attached is my cf_gmp.h after a failed build attempt with sage -f
singular-3-1-5.p7

Well, that version doesn't include bits/c++config.h. (It doesn't have as many lines as the previous one where the error occurred, and at first glance looks pretty sane.)

Do you get a different error now?

-leif