On 5/22/13 12:36 PM, kcrisman wrote:

On Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:54:54 PM UTC-4, William wrote:

    Hi,

    This page of the Sage documentation talks about "the optional database
    package containing all unlabeled graphs with 8 or fewer nodes.":

    http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/graphs/sage/graphs/graph_database.html

<http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/graphs/sage/graphs/graph_database.html>

    But there is no optional graph database, or any optional/experimental
    package of graphs at http://sagemath.org/packages/optional/
    <http://sagemath.org/packages/optional/>  (etc.).

    So.... any idea what happened to that spkg?  Should the remarks about
    a graph database be deleted from the documentation?

I'm not sure the optional spkg ever got made. The docs talk about the spkg in the future tense. I think the short term the sentence should just be deleted. I can put the SQL dump somewhere if someone wants to package it up for an optional spkg.

Presumably related:

http://artsci.drake.edu/grout/doku.php/graph_database

Yes, that is the current URL for the data (8 or fewer vertices). The docs should also be updated to reflect the new URL.

Thanks,

Jason