Volker Braun wrote:
I got the following after running "make" on sage-5.10.rc0. Does anybody
know where the "tee: write error" comes from? (my disk is definitely not
full)

[...]
Sage build/upgrade complete!

To install small scripts to directly run Sage's versions of GAP,
the PARI/GP interpreter, Maxima, or Singular etc. (by typing e.g.
just 'gap' or 'gp') into a standard 'bin' directory, start Sage
by typing 'sage' (or './sage') and enter something like

     install_scripts('/usr/local/bin')

at the Sage command prompt ('sage:').

If you issued 'make', 'make all', or a similar command, then the
HTML version of the documentation will be built right now.
Otherwise, if you want to (re)build the HTML documentation,
run 'make doc'.  To build the PDF version, run 'make doc-pdf'.

tee: write error
make: *** [build] Error 1
☵ laptop 22:41:34 ~/opt/sage-5.10.rc0

Cosmic ray?

How does (the end of) logs/install.log look like?

-leif

--
() The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\   Help Cure HTML E-Mail