FYI same problems on a raspberyr pi (running raspbian):
{{{
Build finished. The built documents can be found in
/home/pi/sage-5.10/devel/sage/doc/output/html/de/tutorial
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pi/sage-5.10/devel/sage/doc/common/builder.py", line 1452, in
<module>
    getattr(get_builder(name), type)()
  File "/home/pi/sage-5.10/devel/sage/doc/common/builder.py", line 281, in
_wrapper
    pool.map_async(build_other_doc, L, 1).get(99999)
  File "/home/pi/sage-5.10/local/lib/python/multiprocessing/pool.py", line
550, in get
    raise TimeoutError
multiprocessing.TimeoutError
make: *** [doc-html] Error 1