> Tell me exactly how to do that, and I would be happy to.

apt-get install sbcl emacs libgmp3-dev
apt-get install git build-essential gawk noweb

# The following is probably not needed since I don't think that from
within a browser you can start X applications like hyperdoc.

# Since graphics in FriCAS also goes via a separate window,
# it's questionable whether to build it or not.
# But if you start configure in an environment that ha no X,
# then then these component will be disabled anyway.
apt-get install xvfb libxt-dev libxpm-dev

git clone https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas-svn.git fricas
or get the *source* tarball from
http://fricas.sourceforge.net/download.html

# You need the aldor sources just for a few files that are not yet
# included in the fricas distribution.
git clone https://github.com/pippijn/aldor.git

# Since someone changed the relevant aldor tree we have to do a few
# extra steps. Basically copying the files back.
cp aldor/aldor/lib/libax0/src/*.as aldor/aldor/lib/libax0

# out-of-sourc-build
mkdir build
cd build
../fricas/configure --enable-aldor=../aldor --with-lisp=sbcl
--enable-gmp --prefix=/path/to/install/location
make -j10
make install

That's should do it.

Sorry, if the above contains an error, I've just written that up without
testing.

Ralf