I am trying to post a patch to trac.  I have modified one file
(sage/geometry/all.py) and added a new file
(sage/geometry/hyperplane_arrangement.py).  I have followed the directions
at http://sagemath.org/doc/developer/walk_through.html#creating-a-sandbox
carefully. When I get to the part where I am supposed to enter
hg_sage.status(), I get the following:

------------------------------------
sage: hg_sage.status()
Getting status of modified or unknown files:
cd "/usr/local/sage-5.10/devel/sage" && sage --hg status
M sage/geometry/all.py
? sage/geometry/hyperplane_arrangement.py

---

Branch: hyperplane

Subsequently, when I do hg_sage.diff() and hg_sage.commit() it looks like
only "all.py" is recognized.  Should I also be issuing some version of
hg_sage.add() before hg_sage.commit()?  I tried some version of that,
without much luck.

Some advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave