Hi Volker,

On 2013-10-05, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ------=_Part_3_5808035.1380967883303
>
> I've never seen this happen, but then I'm using chrome to browse trac. But
> I would speculate that this is due to the patchbot coloured blob appearing?
> When it happens, do you scroll that far up that you can see it?

It is not *I* who scrolls up, and the upwards movement is no scrolling
anyway.

When I was, for example, writing on trac #14711, then *it* (the browser, not I)
suddenly *jumps* (not slowly scrolls) and shows me about the middle of the whole
trac page. Hence, I can neither see the text field (because it is a meter below
the browser window) nor the blob (because it is a meter above the browser
window).

I never tried scrolling up to see the blob in this case. Instead, I
srolled back down and continued typing with the text field visible. But
only for a few seconds, before it jumped again.

Sometimes, this repeats often, and I am happy that I can use "itsalltext" in
this
case. Sometimes it simply does not occur at all.

Anyway, if it happens again, then I'll try to scroll to the top of the
page and only continue typing after seeing the blob. I'll report if this
helps.

Best regards,
Simon