On 2013-10-19 11:41, Jason Grout wrote:
I'm writing a short 2-page introductory note on Sage, particularly
talking about linear algebra in Sage, and how it can be used in
teaching, for the International Linear Algebra Society newsletter.
Here's a draft:

http://boxen.math.washington.edu/home/jason/ilas-image/IMAGE.pdf

If you see any errors or have any suggestions, please let me know.  (I
need to submit this very quickly.)

403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /home/jason/ilas-image/IMAGE.pdf on this server.