Has anyone else been looking into this?

Where I've gotten:

scipy:
  easy fix, just add "-D__ACCELERATE__" to CPPFLAGS

polybori:
  this is a phantom bug that I can no longer reproduce (and I don't know
what changed in my environment)

r:
  seems less like an issue with r, than with sqlite -- in particular it
seems CoreData relies more heavily on sqlite now, and the version we build
is missing some stuff that it needs (this is an unfortunate side-effect of
setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH)

sage library:
  chokes on -latlas, although setting BLAS2="cblas" seems to resolve the
issue

other:
  upon startup, the sage runtime crashes -- the copy of libstdc++ we build
can't seem to find some stuff

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Andrew