Thanks, "sage -dev push --ticket 12345" worked like a charm, while - after
installing the git-trac module as described there -  "git trac push 12345"
resulted in the import errror "No module named xmlrpc.client".

For the record, those are the sage-combinat conventions. I think they are
> quite good suggestions, but other groups can use other conventions if they
> want...

This should be clearly stated on top of that page (I am not the person to
do that, but people who worked on that at SageDays54 should do that, I
think).

Thanks again, Christian