Dear All,

As most of you probably know, there is a mailinglist
sage-trac-account<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sage-trac-account>.
The purpose for this mailinglist is to distribute the task of creating trac
accounts among several sage devs, so that people needing a trac account wil
receive one in a timely fashion. However the number of people actively
creating accounts has dropped, causing potential new sage devs to get their
trac accounts later then desired. So I'm now asking if there are people
that would like to help by creating an account say once a week (takes about
5 min).

The reason the creation process is manual is because the captcha of trac is
not strong enough so our trac server will get spammed with useless messages
about certain medicines if we made the process automatic as used to happen
in the past.

If you are interested in helping out please send a message either to me or
to the sage-trac-account mailinglist.

Thanks,
Maarten