Ticket closed means it is merged on my local "develop" branch. Which you
can find mirrored if you dig around in my own github account, since that is
where the buildbot pulls from. I hope its clear that this branch must not
be used to base your own development on.

The branch will be pushed to the public "develop" branch when 6.1.beta0 is
released.