On 2014-01-04 05:11, Volker Braun wrote:
I've spent the whole day trying to build Sage on mark/skynet and I can't
get past the following error. I've tried to copy the buildbot
configuration as far as possible (though not running buildbot, of
course) and the build always fails half-way through the gcc build at:

It always worked for me, I'll have a look some day.